For Sale $459000 – $479000
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Car
This lovely home is set in a quiet street in St Albans Estate surrounded by other quality homes.
Set on a block of 663sqm the home has plenty to offer with its 4 bedrooms, 2 large living areas and a separate bar room.
Huge undercover entertaining area out the back for enjoying time with family and friends. There still room for the dog with a fenced off grassed area.
Low maintenance landscaped gardens all round
There is plenty of parking space with the double garage which has a second roller door out to the entertaining area.
There is even room to park your caravan down the other side of the house with double gates for security.
Other Features Include –
– Ducted reverse cycle heating cooling
– Vulcan wall furnace heating
– Huge Kitchen with gourmet 900m oven and cooktop
– Large pantry and plenty of cupboard space in the kitchen
– Open plan kitchen meals with breakfast bar
– Second open plan living area with room for lounge and formal dining
– Security cameras
– Large main bedroom with ensuite
– Tool shed
– Bar room of 3rd living area
This lovely well-maintained home has everything for the busy family. It’s only a short walk to St Albans Reserve and Canterbury reserve is not far away either.
There is plenty of choice for schools public and private and easy access to public transport to get you anywhere you want to go.
Shopping out of hours is made easy with the 7-day supermarket just minutes away at the highland shops where you will also find plenty of other services you need.
So, if you are looking for a family home in a good area this one is not to be missed.
Comments are closed.